Thursday, May 10, 2007

Early JPEG Signatures Made

Final Fantasy IX Zidane n' Garnet (Dagger) and overlayed ZidAngeles

As my first signature used
Zid Dagger


The purpose I made this 2nd sig is to blend with the changes of the skin of Tantra Forums, thanks for NatGeo for the good capture of the BG Wallpaper ^_^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and the enhanced image (Posterized)

ZidAngeles


I made for my lil' brother

ZellAngeles


I did this as a surprise present for her while she is in Boracay for a 1 week vacation. A present for her loyalty on my guild...
deathHunter2

And a minimized version for forum signature

deathHunter2 sig version


I've decided to make this for my "sis" at Dipolog for giving thanks to be a real friend even we never met even once...

Galilea Hills


He request me to make one when he saw I made deathHunter2's pic at her friendster,..

tuts007


Wild, just a sample but I made this for her loyalty

Yvette Abi

and I made another for a text overlay

Yvette Mae


by her request... I don't know if she take it or not... xD

bAnsheEbRawLer02

just a trip to make this one hehehe

Dreams


First signature I made for her's request

Cheska16

and she requested me to make another one without text overlay




Another request to make for her...

stormwitch



And those are made before I start this blog... more to come!!!

No comments: